|phone||(248) 208-3800 (Criminal Defense)
1-800-MUSTWIN (1-800-687-8946) (Personal Injury)
Patrick is a firm associate in the Southfield, MI office of Neil Rockind, P.C.
Patrick earned his J.D. from the University of Detroit-Mercy School of Law in 2005 and began work with the firm in January 2006. Prior to attending law school, Gagniuk received a B. A. in Marketing from Michigan State University in 2002.
Prior to joining Neil Rockind, P.C., Patrick was a full-time judicial clerk for the Honorable James B. Brady in the 47th District Court for the city of Farmington Hills, MI. While there, Gagniuk was able to gain invaluable experience in the day-to-day operations of the criminal justice system. His working relationship with the judges, prosecuting attorneys, city attorneys, probation officers and court clerks allowed him the opportunity to develop a strong understanding of all aspects of a criminal case. Using this experience, Patrick has been praised for his ability to effectively communicate with his clients all aspects of their cases. In all, Gagniuk has successfully defended countless traffic offenses, operating under the influence cases, violation of probation hearings, appeal hearings before the Michigan Secretary of State and a number of misdemeanor and felony offenses all over the state.
While in law school, Patrick also served internships with the Oakland County Prosecutor's Office and the Legal Aid & Defender's Office-Felony Division in Detroit, MI.
Patrick is a member of the State Bar of Michigan, the American Bar Association, the Oakland County Bar Association and the Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan.
- University of Detroit Mercy School of Law, Detroit, Michigan
- Michigan State University, East Lansing, Michigan
- Professional Associations and Memberships:
- State Bar of Michigan, 2005 - Present
- Oakland County Bar Association, 2005 - Present
- Criminal Defense Attorneys of Michigan, 2006 - Present
- Past Employment Positions:
- Hon James B. Brady, 47th District Court, Farmington Hills MI, Law Clerk, 2003 - 2005
- Legal Intern, Oakland County Prosecutor's Office, 2003